Our History
The Town of Hamlin was created as the "Town of Union," but was renamed in 1861 as the Town of Hamlin in honor of Lincoln's first Vice President Hannibal Hamlin. Hamlin was initially a part of the town of Northampton. The town of Murray split from Northampton in 1807, and split again into Union and Clarkson on December 14, 1852. The North Star School District No. 11 was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.

Contact

Position:
Senior Center Coordinator
Address:
1107 Lake Road West Fork
Hamlin
NY
14464
Phone:
(585) 964-2421

Contact Form

Send an Email
(optional)