The Hamlin Conservation Board procedures are as follows:
- Meetings are the 4th Monday of the month (unless otherwise noted) and begin at 7:00 PM.
- Properties in the LWRP must have a review done and Board members will complete these within 14 days by law.
- DEC (Avon 226-2466) comments on wetlands and buffers.
- Joint Permit-Army Corps of Engineers-Federal Consistency, if in the water comments are usually requested by Coastal Resources 518-473-2466.
- Reminder! If you are a property owner in the LWRP be sure to follow procedures as the Town of Hamlin has penalties for commencing work prior to obtaining the necessary permits.