Click the Download button to download the application.
Town of Hamlin
Full-Time Bookkeeper Position
The Town of Hamlin is seeking qualified applicants to apply for:
Full-Time Bookkeeper Position, 40 hours per week.
Benefits are Paid Time Off, Medical and Dental Insurance, 457B plan, New York State Retirement System, Flexible Schedule.
Requirements: 2-year Accounting Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience working with the following systems preferred:
- QuickBooks Non for Profit
- Paychex Flex Payroll system
- New York State Retirement System
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Printing Monthly Reports for Town Board
- Working on town Budget
- Payroll entries
- Completing Bank Reconciliations
- Reconcile Monthly Credit Card Statements
- Moving Money, setting up wire transfers
- Overseeing Accounting and Finance Office
- Preparing AUD Financial document for the State
- Working with Independent Auditors
- Making Deposits and going to the bank
- Writing Vouchers, Printing Checks
Work Schedule, start date and compensation will be discussed at time of interview.
Applicants can send resume to email@example.com or bring their resume in a sealed envelope to the Accounting and Finance Office in the Hamlin Town Hall, 1658 Lake Road Hamlin, NY 14464
Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2023