Cheryl J. Pacelli
Clerk to Support Boards
1658 Lake Road
Hamlin, NY 14464
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
The Hamlin Conservation Board procedures are as follows:
- Meetings are the 4th Monday of the month (unless otherwise noted) and begin at 7:00 PM.
- Properties in the LWRP must have a review done and Board members will complete these within 14 days by law.
- DEC (Avon 226-2466) comments on wetlands and buffers.
- Joint Permit-Army Corps of Engineers-Federal Consistency, if in the water comments are usually requested by Coastal Resources 518-473-2466.
- Reminder! If you are a property owner in the LWRP be sure to follow procedures as the Town of Hamlin has penalties for commencing work prior to obtaining the necessary permits.
Conservation Board Meeting Minutes
Click on the Conservation Board folder to see the Conservation Board meeting minutes and archives.
All Conservation Board Meetings and Public Hearings are broadcast live on the Town of Hamlin YouTube channel. Click the YouTube button to visit to the Town of Hamlin YouTube channel.