K Rickman

Kathi A. Rickman, MMC

Town Clerk 

phone icon (585) 964-2421
fax icon (585) 964-8962
email icon Email
home icon 1658 Lake Road
      Hamlin, NY  14464


Office Hours

Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm

Special appointments can be requested

License year - October 1 through September 30

Training required

  • Hunting - small game, big game, muzzleloading requires a previous hunting license or hunter education certificate.
  • Trapping - trapping or junior trapping requires a previous trapping license or trapper education certificate.
  • Bowhunting - bowhunting or junior archery requires both hunting (see above) and bowhunting training

Residency Requirements

  1. New York State residents are entitled to combination, junior trapping, senior, or individual resident licenses.
    a) DMV license identification
  2. Non-residents can purchase only non-resident licenses, except for junior archery and junior hunting licenses.
  3. Junior archery and junior hunting provide the same priviledge at same price to both residents and non-residents.